Stellar Services, Inc. was founded in New York, N.Y. in 1993 by a select group of system engineers in the construction project management industry. Stellar’s initial purpose was to provide customers with the benefit of high functioning IT infrastructure.
In September of 2001, Stellar’s airline and airport operations, two primary client industries, were systematically terminated by a terrorist attack that targeted the World Trade Center offices, bringing all Stellar aviation processes to a halt. Through this tragic event however, Stellar Services was able to reorganize our businesses by restoring our focus and expanding solutions to include project and business management to some of the largest public and private organizations.
Government Agency Clients
Capital programs we have supported
Stellar now has over 20 years of experience with government agencies and commercial and/or private industries, including Education, Energy, Utilities, Pharmaceutical, as well as a breadth of experience in several veins of the Transportation industry: Ports, Subways/Metropolitan Transportation, Airports and Airlines.
Stellar brings an arsenal of sophisticated technology to the field, and we work one on one with our clients to ensure that the solutions fit their unique needs. By trusting Stellar to put these solutions into place, clients have greatly benefited from notable improvements which were a result from our more efficient systems and processes, while drastically reducing their costs.
• Stellar has a passion for working with our customers.
• Working for Stellar means understanding our customers’ businesses.
• We will match our products and services to our customers’ needs and growth.
• As a company and as employees, we will be leaders in information technologies that increase productivity for our customers.
• We will conduct our business with personal honesty and corporate integrity.
• Stellar’s growth depends on the success of our customers.
• We will measure our success by the work our customers reward us with.
• We will measure and reward our employees fairly for their work with our customers and their contribution to Stellar’s mission.
• We will provide a stable, long-term work place for our employees and their families.
United States General Services Administration Contract #: GS35F0673M
SeaPort-e MAC Solicitation #: N00178-10-R-4000
New York State Office of General Servies Contract #: PB124AA
US Patents: 8,412,550 8,457,999 8,234,127 8,438,053